- Sixteen inch chain with adjustable t-bar fastening
- Please get in touch if you would like to request a different chain length
- Freshwater baroque pearl with rosy hues
- Rose gold plated sterling silver chain
- All findings and settings are hand crafted using 100% recycled sterling silver
- The Saint Chrisopher image is upcycled from an antique medallion
- Hallmarked at the Goldsmiths' Hall London
- Complimentary UK delivery
One of a kind pearls for one of a kind people.
Every piece of jewellery is handmade from scratch and boasts hand crafted textures and curves. No two pearls are ever the same meaning your jewel is completely unique to you. We kindly ask that you note your necklace may be a different one to that which has been photographed. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Baroque Pearl Saint Christopher (Rose)
In an innovative twist upon tradition this Saint Christopher necklace features an extraordinary baroque pearl. Saint Christopher is the patron saint of travellers. He devoted his life to helping people pass safely through a dangerous river. A baroque freshwater pearl pays tribute to this legacy. As custom dictates the 'Baroque Pearl Saint Christopher' can be worn as a charm of good fortune and protection while travelling.