Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
'Bubblegum Comb' is a gloriously decadent hair ornament that resembles a clump of bubblegum stuck in the hair. Several pink pearls have been hand selected and arranged to mimic a disastrous mass of gum that has become trapped and interwoven amongst the hair. Strands of rose gold plated sterling silver run between the pearls, resembling the sticky and stretchy nature of bubblegum. The comb brings an opulent playfulness to formally styled hair.
- Every singlepearl featured on the comb is hand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each hair comb created is unique!
- Made in rose gold plated sterling silver
- Ambrin handcrafts each piece of jewellery from her Manchester workshop
- Each comb is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact