Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
This earring pays homage to the late George Michael and his signature choice of earring - the single cross. It is most befitting that in his music video for "Faith" George can be seen sporting his individual cross earring, whilst rocking out to the lyrics "Gotta have faith faith faith". The piece features a freshwater baroque pearl that has been specifically cultured to grow in the shape of a cross. The pearl is set onto a hook earring - so if you want to rock out George Michael style, the earring will dance with you! To honour the singer the chewing gum pearl the 'Bubblegum Gotta Have Faith' earring comes as a singular!
- The cross shaped pearl ishand selected by Ambrin
- No two baroque pearls are the same, meaning each earring is completely unique!
- Made in sterling silver
- Ambrin handcrafts each earring from her Manchester workshop
- The jewellery is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact