Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
The 'Bubblegum Pop Studs' are a contemporary take on a classic pearl stud! They are an asymmetrical pair made up from one round pearl and one squished, baroque pearl. The round pearl represents a sphere of bubblegum which has been blown into a bubble. The baroque pearl represents the gum after the bubble has been popped, thus rendered deflated and squashed!
- Bothpearls featured arehand selected by Ambrin
- No two baroque pearls are the same, meaning each set is completely unique!
- Made in rose gold plated sterling silver
- Ambrin handcrafts each pair of earrings from her Manchester workshop
- The jewellery is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact