A selection of Ambrin's work is now on exhibition at the Galerie Marzee International Graduate Show!
Prayer Rings "Holy Wine"
Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
'Bubblegum Studs' are inspired by Violet Beauregarde! They imagine how she might store her pieces of chewing gum on her ear by squishing them up, and fashioning them into ear jewels! Each individual pearl within the pair is totally different in shape and texture - this makes for a truly unique pair of eye-catching, asymmetrical earrings.
- Bothpearls arehand selected by Ambrin
- No two baroque pearls are the same, meaning each set is completely unique!
- Made in rose gold plated sterling silver
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact