On first glance it may appear the wearer has a little piece of squished up gum stuck in their hair, however a closer look reveals a beautiful freshwater baroque pearl! The textures and forms that make up each individual pearl reflect the unique shapes and surfaces found on pieces of gum. These charming swirls can be worn as singular jewels, as well as in clusters!
- Every single pearl is hand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each hair swirl is completely unique!
- Available in sterling silver and rose gold plated sterling silver
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact email@example.com