A selection of Ambrin's work is now on exhibition at the Galerie Marzee International Graduate Show!
Prayer Rings "Holy Wine"
Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
On first glance it may appear the wearer has a little piece of squished up gum stuck in their hair, however a closer look reveals a beautiful freshwater baroque pearl! The textures and forms that make up each individual pearl reflect the unique shapes and surfaces found on pieces of gum. These charming swirls can be worn as singular jewels, as well as in clusters!
- Every singlepearl is hand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each hair swirl is completely unique!
- Available in sterling silver and rose gold plated sterling silver
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact