Pearl Moon Signet Ring
Signet rings symbolise heritage, sentimentality and identity. This crescent moon shaped freshwater pearl can be worn to represent divine power and feminine energy. The moon, in her wonderful luminosity, enchants the sea and conjures the tide. She is found where the sea meets the sky and she is the celestial body we rely upon to pull forth the night. The 'Pearl Moon Signet Ring' tells the tale of a moonlit night and a glowing ocean sky.
One of a kind pearls for one of a kind people. Every piece of jewellery is handmade from scratch and boasts hand crafted textures and curves. No two pearls are ever the same meaning your jewel is completely unique to you. We kindly ask that you note your ring may be a different one to that which has been photographed. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
- Crescent moon shaped, freshwater pearl with creamy white hues
- Hand crafted using 100% recycled sterling silver
- Please get in touch if you would like assistance to confirm your ring size
- Hallmarked at the Goldsmiths' Hall London
- Complimentary UK delivery