Pearl Star Signet Ring
Signet rings symbolise heritage, sentimentality and identity. The 'Star Pearl Signet Ring' can be worn to represent strength, spirituality and light. Stars represent celestial power. They are symbolic of dreams, good fortune and magic. They are the jewels that light up heaven and twinkle through the night. For centuries at sea celestial bodies have been relied upon for navigation. Sailors and sirens alike may use the glow of the stars to voyage on through oceans. The star shaped freshwater pearl pays homage to the ancient practice of celestial navigation and tells a tale of midnight at sea.
One of a kind pearls for one of a kind people.
Every piece of jewellery is handmade from scratch and boasts hand crafted textures and curves. No two pearls are ever the same meaning your jewel is completely unique to you. We kindly ask that you note your ring may be a different one to that which has been photographed. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
- Star shaped, freshwater pearl with creamy white hues
- Yellow gold plated sterling silver
- Please get in touch if you would like assistance to confirm your ring size
- Hand crafted using 100% recycled sterling silver
- Hallmarked at the Goldsmiths' Hall London
- Complimentary UK delivery