Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
Each 'Spearmint Cross Pendant' features a stunning freshwater baroque pearl that has been grown into the shape of a cross! Threaded onto a classic rope chain, the pearl floats gracefully along the collarbone. As with all baroque pearls no two are the same. Each magnificent cross is totally unique in size and form - making each pendant a rare and distinctive treasure!
- The chain is adjustable to three different lengths and measures 16 inches in total
- Every singlepearl is hand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each pendant created is unique!
- Made in sterling silver
- Ambrin handcrafts each piece of jewellery from her Manchester workshop
- Each pendant is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact