Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
The 'Spearmint Mini Hoops' are a dainty and petite pair pearls earrings. Inspired by traditional "sleepers" these hoops feature moon shaped pearls which arc below the ear lobes. Due to the unusual style and shape of the pearls, the mini hoops are available in 'Spearmint' white only. A truly delightful set of jewels, boasting contemporary and unusual pearls!
- Bothpearls featured arehand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each set is completely unique!
- Made in sterling silver
- Ambrin crafts each pair of earrings from her Manchester workshop
- The jewellery is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact