A selection of Ambrin's work is now on exhibition at the Galerie Marzee International Graduate Show!
Prayer Rings "Holy Wine"
Ambrin collects what she considers to be 'contemporary prayers'. These are quotes and citations that appear in popular culture that in some way allude to the divine and holy. 'Prayer Rings' are inscribed with a 'contemporary prayer'. The rings are worn in pairs with one on each hand so that when you bring your hands together to pray, you will feel the rings fit together on the inside.
This 'Prayer Rings' is inscribed with the following contemporary prayer...
"You're my blood"
"You're my holy wine"
- inspired by Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You
Rose gold plated sterling silver
Handmade to order by Ambrin
Texture and text shape may vary
For more information or to place an order please email
The 'Spearmint Mini Slide' features a stunning streamlined pearl. The slide can be locked into styled hair and feature the same ridges found on everyday hair grips. When worn the 'Spearmint Mini Slide' resembles a piece of chewing gum being pulled and stretched across the hair! This hair ornament adds an elegant sense of fun to styled hair, and can be worn individually or in a group!
- Eachpearl is hand selected by Ambrin
- No two pearls are the same, meaning each hair slide is completely unique!
- Made in sterling silver
- Ambrin handcrafts each piece of jewellery from her Manchester workshop
- Each slide is made to order and will come with a signed certificate
- All jewellery made by Ambrin is hallmarked at the London Assay Office
- To discuss your order or arrange an appointment contact